Saturday 15 October 2011

Namidacchi

Hi guys and gals, 
Been a while since I last wrote here huh and since then a hell of a lot has happened. I got 200 subscribers on youtube!!! I made some new friends and got some new members for my groups. But I also got kicked out of college for low attendance (more on that later) and my mum is in hospital again. Today alone has been pretty hard, I woke up just as mum and dad were leaving the house it was a case of "I'm taking your mum to the hospital, see if you can go do the shopping with your grandad".....turns out grandad isn't very well either so I ended up going with aunty sandra. Then my brother and sister were too lazy to help me so i did the dishes, fed the cats, cleaned the litter trays and fed my brother and sister before daddy got home and said that mum has to have an emergency operation. I can never be simple with that woman of course and she needs a blood transfusion first so as her body wont reject the drugs...or something like that.


Ah, on to my attendance at college. I get sick pretty easy and then I took a week off for a holiday ( i did tell them at the beginning of September so they had plenty notice) but then when I got back to college, all of my teachers had given up on me and said I should go back next year....yeah thanks for that college. so now i have to have my own operation and then find a job of some kind to keep me going. I also got referred back to the mental health department by my doctor for anxiety issues. so there's a lot wrong with me and my mum right now.


Harvest tomorrow so I should get to sleep.


Ciao~


Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment