Friday 15 July 2011

Who The Hell Do You Think You Are!?

Yoooo, new blog time...


I quit a load of groups recently, i was pretty harsh about it too buh i'm sick of all the drama in groups and the non productivity and general shittyness of some groups. And besides that, it's better they remember me as the ass hole who called them shitty rather than a generally nice person who they would all miss eh. I also uploaded some decent stuff to pucchi recently, all of  a sudden the stuff we put out is getting good




Yup I'm liking how that sounds, so happy i convinced Lena to join us... now if only i can get the remainder of the crap members to leave somehow.


I recently started watching macross frontier, pretty good anime, i like the nice music combined with the interstellar war-zone that happens to be occurring.


I mixed a couple of songs for CRC
Seishun Collection
How Do You Like This Japan?


ah that's it for now, I'm feeling lazy


Ciao for now~


Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment