Saturday 16 April 2011

A day out to Trentham Monkey Forest

So today was my first day of a total of 3 at Trentham Monkey Forest. I was on my own for the entire day, I was told to promote the Easter trail and do story time with people every hour. As I expected, no one wanted a story and no one knew what to do with the trail so I ended up telling them where all the clues were XD . Nevertheless, I suppose it was a good day out, I got to see some monkeys and was out of the house (despite it being freezing >.<)  I got £7 worth of food.....buh the prices of food there take the biscuit. Who the hell spends £3.10 on a couple of cheesy oatcakes......you can get a dozen for that at the oatcake shops! But I had my music to keep me going for most of the day. I've recently been addicted to the song 'Shinigami Haken Kyoukai no Theme' from Kuroshitsuji Musical 2.

OMG isn't it just amazing. They're all such good singers and dancers. I'm currently in the process of learning that dance myself. I recently finished learning Maji Desu Ka Ska so it's no big deal for me to learn another one so soon. Anyway back to the monkeys. I was casually wandering around wondering the way out and when i found it, a couple of monkeys come and sat in the middle of the path. I swear they did it because they knew they were being an obstruction. They finally moved and I got out 5 minutes ahead of time so I could go grab the leaflets (the very same of which if I ever see them again i will hurt someone with them.


*Is currently listening to Shinigami Haken Kyoukai no Theme* That william is just amazing...way better than the one in the anime. I suddenly started pulling the Grell 'Desu~' pose toward the end there. It wasn't really my choice, I just casually started doing it as second nature. Buh that song does really cheer me up when I'm down...That and Hanii. i swear I've never met someone so much like myself and she is totally awesome. I got her a birthday present whilst I was out today (not gonna say though as I'll probably make everyone I know read this XD). Ahhhhh~ now I feel like watching a musical >.< .......Z.....O.....M.....G.......Yuya Matsushita. He can do everything and he does it to perfection....He's just amazing and such a great Sebas-Chan ~<3 even his English is amazing



So yeah I'm currently back on my Kuroshitsuji phase just in case you hadn't noticed by now. I might actually re-watch the series' even though I'm still unsure as to which butler is better out of Sebastian and Claude, I want to say Sebastian but Claude has the glasses...buh then there's an episode where Sebastian wears glasses too... I'd know this because it's my favourite episode and I have the figure of Sebastian with glasses....so cool \(≧∇≦)/  They'd be totally like Shinigami....if they weren't demons


Wow, from how much I'm writing you wouldn't think I got hardly any sleep lastnight huh? Well I didn't so I've been drinking fizzy pop and eating lots of sweets all day, which makes me think I'm gonna crash before long.


I guess I'll sign off for now, Ciao <3


Aqua

1 comment:

  1. MONKEYS. XD I love how random this is. It's totally how I am when I'm watching something at the same time of writing, and I'm so not surprised you talked about that musical after raving about it on MSN the other day. XD It's truly amazing, though. *__*

    ReplyDelete