Sunday 17 April 2011

Just another Sunday

Ahhh~ Sunday was so boring. I was going to go to church buh the monkey forest wiped me out so I couldn't get up. I ended up having to get up anyway as Smish come over today to watch the footie no doubt (5-0 OMG WE WERE AMAZING) and then when she left I did some mixing....as thats my casual thing to do now XD. I mixed Pucchi Project's Tan tan taan.


It turned out pretty well I think. I hate how I sound on some lines buh the other girls were awesome. 

After dinner I decided to watch a bit of Harry Potter (and the chamber of secrets) with my sister...no reason really...'cept Professor  Lockheart, brilliant character in him, he's such an idiot it amazes me. Buh then even that bored me. 

I recently made yaoi and yuri threads on CRChorus forums (got to be fair eh) to which my brother says "You aren't covering everybody with that" so I thought I didnt want to go into any more than that to which he replied "this isn't just a thread....it's an S&M thread" made me laugh....yup. I'm still addicted to the Kuroshitsuji musicals too they are the most amazing musicals I've ever laid eyes on and I've seen a lot of musicals.....as i'm sad. 


Hanii sent me the link to a live webfeed earlier for Bekii Cruel.....as if she didn't piss me off already with her absolutely pants singing and dancing, she's really boring too. and was randomly wearing a blue wig......no reason for it. so I turned it off after about 20 seconds. You're all thinking 'you probably missed something great!'........yeah I doubt it, she was bobbing her head to shitty rap music and ignoring every comment that was posted so no I didn't miss anything.

I really think the members of CRChorus are becoming more like a family, everyone is totally themselves....or as much themselves as you can get on the internet. It really is a shame we're from all around the world because if we were all in the same place we would be really great and probably a lot more professional too. But nevertheless everyone gets along just fine....when they aren't insulting each other or posting links to stuff people hate (though I'm sure they mean it in a loving way). I really look forward to seeing what becomes of our little family.

Well I guess that pretty much sums up my Sunday. Signing off 

Ciao~

Aqua 

No comments:

Post a Comment