Saturday 23 April 2011

It's all because of Calcium Deficiency

I think my title pretty much sums up the last few days. So I drank 6 small bottles of milk a few days back....turns out a couple of them were expired >.< and then I wake up this morning to find I can't move my wrist. Perfect right? I have a show tomorrow and on Monday too buh I haven't been sleeping well so I'm gonna be exhausted. Let's hope I sleep okay tonight. I'll post pictures up tomorrow if i can, imma the white rabbit from Alice In Wonderland....so not many lines for me, which actually works out pretty well. Ah, hold on a sec, I hear the neighbours tossing more of their crap into our yard *goes to spy out the window* Jeez...and they have the nerve to ask us to throw their kids' toys back over. We have so much crap in our yard that isn't even ours.

I posted CRChorus' Podcast to youtube yesterday and the very first comment was about my accent...I'm British, get over it! 


I also Posted the chorus for 'We Are' from 'One Piece'


Apparently I make a good Luffy. I'm inclined to agree simply because I'm totally awesome (and so modest too). And this morning I posted 'What Bout My Star' buh that one's not good enough to make it to my blog. 

Tom said he doesn't like Kuroshitsuji today....I almost DIED!!! how can you not like it. It's English history, hot butlers and fanservice all in one anime....that boy confuses me sometimes, especially given how he blushed when I showed him the scene of Sebastian flicking his sweat drenched hair in the moonlight whilst unbuttoning his shirt.....great scene that. But then again, my friends are probably the most confusing people on the face of the Earth. Well I should probably go finish learning my lines and Recording for tomorrow so as I can finish watching anime and get a good nights sleep for tomorrow. 

Ciao~

Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment