Thursday 26 May 2011

Many a True Word Is Spoken In Jest

Once again my title seems to reflect my mood. So apparently there's something wrong with my sister. She Keeps getting a migraine on the days she has to go to school....yeah I'm sure. Her attendance for this year is about 60....or maybe lower but even so it's totally not fair. Me and my brother were both in top set for all of our classes and we both maintained a C or above for every subject every year so naturally we both got 10-15 A-C Grade GCSE's by the end of high school.


(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Certificate_of_Secondary_Education) For my american friends who are a bit clueless right now

So when I stand up and say she needs to be in school and get a frikkin education because she isn't even hitting a D in anything right now, my Dad asks ME to teach her the stuff she doesn't know....NOT MY JOB!! Here in England we get free education, so why not simply send her to school.  My parents seem to know what's wrong with her but don't tell us....I don't think any thing's wrong with her, she's just attention seeking and doing my head in. 


Ahh~ on to a good note. Recently, I discovered that writing same-sex romance stories is my forte...I don't know whether to be worried by this or not but everyone is asking for more already and I only wrote one chapter (I'll add a link at the end) I also did a load of mixing for Pucchi, but because that will take up a lot of space, I'll just post a couple and then link the rest at the end. 


Kill me Kiss me, duet with Hanii ( I love this one)




Campus life, good song this one


Yeah there are a load of others too and I still have some more to mix, but I haven't got around to it yet. 


CRC is doing quite a bit recently, we finished Tatta Latta and we're in the process of doing Mr Music, Shoudou (as everyone needs a bit of yaoi) and the summer album (as people are no longer complaining) again I'll post links at the end. 
My Nana (my other one) Called the other day, said the hospital got the results of her screen for cancer and she'd fine, no cancer for her. Which I'm happy about because I don't wanna lose another Nana any time soon. 


Hmmm, what did I do on Sunday....I went for a walk, I went to the cemetery as everyone was complaining, the gate was locked, it was open when I got there though. But the wind had blown Nana's flowers around everywhere so I had to put some of those back. My only mistake that day was taking Smish with me. We decided to go to MacDonald's after but my shoe had rubbed half my foot away! so I had to backtrack and go see my Aunt (she's a nurse) and then my uncle drove us there. So yeah, my shit week has been pretty shit, and to top it off, we're going to the cinema tomorrow but my back is hurting really bad (like, it took me 20 minutes to get down the stairs bad)  so I'll be in agony for a 3 hour movie. 


Links:
Yuri Story
Juicy He@rt Cover 
Seishun Collection Cover 
Onna Ga Medatte Naze Ikenai Cover 

Tatta Latta CRChorus
BONUS LINK~ How Do You Like Japan?


Okie, that's enough from me

Ciao~

Aqua 

No comments:

Post a Comment